Monday, September 14, 2009

Taka

I am a huge fan of Turk’s in Mattapoisett. No doubt about it, Taka is amazing! He makes the most beautiful, delicious sushi my sister AnnMarie and I have ever had and she travels all over in search of great sushi. The best part is that Taka is always happy to see me…and everyone else. He beams with energy and excitement as he works his magic making food to fill the crowded rooms and stunningly delicate flowers from vegetables! I sit at the counter if there is an open seat so we can catch up on each other’s lives while I eat and he creates! Pure happiness!Oil on Panel / 5.9” x 5.9” / 15cm x 15cm
Purchase of this daily painting may be done through contacting my email . Each daily painting is $150 US plus applicable tax. (Please see Terms of Sale)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Christine,

    This is just wonderful. What a painter you are.
    (And your writing is lovely).

    Take care,

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete