Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Wedding Dress


This post is definitely NFS. I am back to painting and drawing. That is the good news. The bad news is that it came at such a high price. Nine days before the wedding and I am released of any promise that was made. Yes, I was shocked to say the least. I think it was the closest I ever came to fainting. But I survived it and now I have this dress as a memento. I am sad that it did not work out and I am still in shock, I am sure, but I have a great group of friends and family who can console me in this confusion. I don't understand fully what happened but I do know that it is time to pull up the old boot straps and regroup. Yes, when it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. I have no hard feelings..OK, one or two but overall he was a very good man and he knows what he wants and it is not me! Just wish he could have figured it out a little sooner. As for the dress...I am not sure yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment