Saturday, October 10, 2009

Green Grocer Pumpkins

Just a bunch of pumpkins for today's daily painting. They were done at the Green Grocer organic food store in Portsmouth, RI. It was a little drizzly so I ended up having to pack up before it was finished and then it stopped drizzling, of course. I set up the paints again and continued on. So here it is. Oh! I did something different today. I tried using walnut oil instead of turpentine. I love it. It made the paints so buttery and easy to work with. I will continue playing with the walnut oil and keep you posted on the results.

5.9" x 5.9" / Oil on Panel / 15cm x 15cm

Purchase of this daily painting may be done through contacting my email . Each daily painting is $150 US plus applicable tax. (Please see Terms of Sale)

No comments:

Post a Comment