Thursday, October 22, 2009

Bust in Egeli Studio

I left my house this morning at 8 A.M. in Massachusetts and arrived at the Egeli's house and studio in Annapolis just before 5 P.M. I got the tour of the studios and the house. After dinner, I wanted to paint so they offered me the studio. It was so fun to be in this huge studio with giant paintings and plaster casts and replicas of human skulls and beautiful vases and staging for sitters. It felt like Christmas and I did not know what to paint. Then I saw this peaceful man frozen on an antique hutch. So he is what I painted. 5.9" x 5.9" / Oil on Panel / 15cm x 15cm

Purchase of this daily painting may be done through contacting my email . Each daily painting is $150 US plus applicable tax. (Please see Terms of Sale)

No comments:

Post a Comment