- I just received a creative award for my blog thanks to Kelley MacDonald
1. I love to cook, have taught cooking classes, been asked to write a cookbook and I am a foodie (will set vacation/day-trip destinations based on the food I can get there! Dungeness Crabs in San Francisco, Newport Rhode Island's Salvation Cafe's Codfish on Cilantro Mashed Potatoes with sake mushroom reduction glaze...)
2. I have my motorcycle license.
3. I am an herbalist and once owned an herb shop!
4. I am a sharp shooter with a riffle.
5. Got put in a holding cell in a police station in a suburb of Chicago for riffling through police mail!! Long story...I was innocent, honest!!
6. Set a trap to lock someone in the bathroom by forcing a scrap of my coloring book into the lock when I was about 7 and forgot I did it and locked myself in. My mother had to call the fire department to break the window to get me out. Hmmmm.
7. I have duel citizenship with Ireland!
and now for 7 of my favorite blogs to follow...the most creative...