Tuesday, December 21, 2010

The Norton Gallery


The Norton Gallery in Padanaram Village will now be representing my portrait work. This is a charcoal that I finished yesterday the owner, Phil reading to his son. They are the only framers that I go to and send my clients to. They are good people and run a great service. If you get the chance to visit this area, make sure that you stop into their gallery. They have many beautiful works of this area by local artists. I don't think that they have a website but they can be reached at (508) 997 - 9674 or they can be visited at 330 Elm Street, South Dartmouth, MA 02748. Padanaram Village, which is part of South Dartmouth, is a beautifully quaint New England harbor-village with great dining and unique shops. I love to go to the book store and the antique shop which has a great collection of old doll house furniture and all sorts of wonderful things that always send me down memory lane!

No comments:

Post a Comment