Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Robert

Today, I spent some time making a new and improved pochade box and I bought Michael Graham paints in Boston last weekend when I went to visit my son James. I wanted to test both the paints and the box tonight and I did this while watching The Soloist so Robert Downey, Jr became the subject of tonight's study. The box worked fine and it is the smallest painting box I have made yet. The M. Graham paints are amazing. I really didn't think that it could make such a difference but they are hand ground pigments mixed only with walnut oil and I used walnut oil as a thinner...no turpentine and no fumes. I painted in my living room and there is no smell of paint. I will post photos of the new box on my other blog. My thanks to Mr. Downey.

No comments:

Post a Comment